30 September, 2018

Tech Tip: Word Counter for Chrome

I installed Word Counter for Chrome. I really like it! It's much faster than navigating to a word counter website, and then having to copy and paste my text multiple times to check my word count.
For me, it really depends on the topic I'm writing about whether I have trouble reaching the minimum word count or not. For my story writing assignments, I usually have no trouble writing enough, and I sometimes even go over the maximum length, but for comments, I almost always have to find some way to bulk up my word count. I can usually eyeball length within about a hundred words- so for stories, I don't usually check with a word counter, but for comments, I have to, because 40 words and 60 words can look so similar in length.

No comments:

Post a Comment