26 August, 2018

Technology

I feel like I'm familiar with all of the technology skills we need for this class. I've run a Tumblr blog for years, and I used to have a (very bad) website about vampires hosted on one of the free website hosting platforms. I use Bookmarks almost every day, and I've used Paint, GIMP, and Photoshop for image editing (I've also used Word and PowerPoint for basic image editing; they aren't great by any means, but they work in a pinch for resizing and basic color adjustment). The only thing I haven't done is graphics creation, but I just looked up a few, and they seem pretty simple to use.
The major way this class differs from other online classes I've taken is that all of the content is hosted off of the main class platform. I kind of like it, because Canvas can be a hassle sometimes (mostly because teachers put things in strange places that you'd never expect to find them, but also because it has a tendency to load really slowly on my computer), but it was also kind of confusing at first.

Very accurate. Made with AutoMotivator using a personal photo

No comments:

Post a Comment